Public transportation is everywhere in San Francisco. From the Cable Cars to BART trains, it’s easy to see the sights of the Bay Area via local transit, including the free trolley to downtown Burlingame, and our hotel near SFO with free shuttle service offers access to it all.
Complimentary San Francisco Airport Shuttle
Arrivals and departures are a breeze with our complimentary San Francisco airport shuttle. Our 24-hour shuttle runs every 10 to 15 minutes to and from San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
To/From San Francisco Airport (SFO):
- Complimentary Hotel Shuttle: Our hotel’s complimentary shuttle runs every 10-15 minutes. From SFO, take your luggage to the Departures Level center island and look for the area marked "Hotel Shuttle." The shuttle bus is marked "Hyatt Regency and Marriott.” For arrivals and departures between 12:00 a.m. and 4:46 a.m., free shuttles pick up guests every 30 minutes.
To Downtown San Francisco:
- Grand Limousine: is the exclusive provider for our hotel near San Francisco International Airport. Our Guest Service Staff can make arrangements.
- Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART): Take the Hyatt Shuttle Bus to/from SFO’s International Terminal to connect with BART. Approximate cost from the station to downtown SF is $8.65 one-way.
- SFO SuperShuttle: Service is offered between SFO and Embarcadero or Union Square. Take the complimentary hotel shuttle to/from SFO to connect with SuperShuttle. $17.00 one-way.
- Taxi: Service from our hotel to downtown takes approximately 30 minutes, with an approximate cost of $45.00-$55.00 each way.
- Town Car Service: Service from our hotel to downtown takes approximately 30 minutes, with an estimated cost of $55.00 plus 20% gratuity.
- Public Bus: Bus #7B picks up guests in front of our hotel. The ride takes approximately one hour and costs $1.50. The bus will also pick up at SFO, which will take 35 minutes and cost $2.50.
- SamTrans: Service from Burlingame to San Francisco for $5.00 (adults) and $2.50 (youth and seniors).
- Caltrain: Weekday train service between San Francisco and San Jose, with commute-hour service to Gilroy. Weekend service is offered from San Francisco to San Jose. The Caltrain station is 5 minutes from our hotel.
To Downtown Burlingame:
- Trolley Service: Daily free trolley service is available from our hotel to downtown Burlingame.
- Complimentary airport shuttle
- Taxi and town car service
- Local area transit close by
- Daily free trolley service