San Francisco Airport Shuttle
To/From San Francisco Airport:
- Complimentary Shuttle: The Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport complimentary shuttle is available every day, 24 hours a day and runs every 10 to 15 minutes. From San Francisco International Airport (SFO), take your luggage to the Departures Level, center island, and look for the area marked "Hotel Shuttle." The shuttle is a large bus marked "Hyatt Regency and Marriott".
- For arrivals from 12:00a.m. - 4:46a.m.: Free shuttles pick up for Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport every 30 minutes.
To Downtown San Francisco:
- Grand Limousine: is the exclusive provider for our hotel near San Francisco International Airport. Our Guest Service Staff can make arrangements for guests.
- BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit): Take the complimentary Hyatt Shuttle Bus to and from SFO Airport International Terminal to connect with BART. Cost fromfrom the station to downtown San Francisco is approximately $8.10 one-way.
- SFO Airporter shuttle: Service is offered between SFO Int'l Airport and the Embarcadero or Union Square in San Francisco. Take the complimentary Shuttle Bus to and from SFO Airport to connect with Airporter. Cost is $10.00 one-way, $15.00 round trip.
- Taxi: Service from the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport to downtown takes approximately 30 minutes, with a cost of $45.00-$55.00 each way.
- Town Car Service: Service from the Hyatt to downtown takes approximately 25 minutes, with an estimated cost of $55.00 plus 20% gratuity.
- Public Bus: Bus #7B will pick- up in front of the hotel. The ride will take approximately one Hourhour, and cost $1.50. The bus will also pick-up at SFO Airport, which will take 35 minutes and cost $2.50.
- Local Transit System: Sam Trans will get you from Burlingame to San Francisco at a cost of $4.00 for adults and $2.00 for youth and seniors.
Trains: Caltrain operates weekday trains between San Francisco and San Jose, with commute-hour service to Gilroy. Weekend service is offered from San Francisco to San Jose. Caltrain station is five minutes from the Hyatt hotel.
To Downtown Burlingame:
- Trolley Service: Daily free trolley service is available from Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport to downtown Burlingame.
Make a Reservation
Please enter date in mmm/dd/yyyy format