Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport offers self-parking and valet parking near SFO. Self-parking is $6 up to 1 hour, $12 up to 6 hours, and $25 for 6+ hours. Valet parking is $10 up to 1 hour, $20 up to 6 hours, and $30 for 6+ hours. For oversized vehicles, the rate is $40, with $20 per additional axle.
Park, Stay ‘n Fly Package
Flexible and convenient, our Park, Stay ‘n Fly Package is the perfect solution for fly-in, fly-out meetings. This San Francisco parking package includes accommodations and up to 10 days of covered parking.
- Valet Parking: $30 for overnight
- Self-parking: $25 for overnight
- Valet parking for vehicles over 6’4”
- Park long-term with Park, Stay ‘n Fly Package
- Parking for RVs/trailers is $40 per night, with $20 per additional axle per night
Please note hotel parking garage elevator is going through a modernization process between May 11 through mid-July. During this period, guests may take the stairs to go down to the ground level or walk up to the 4th floor bridge and walk across to the hotel.