San Francisco Airport Parking
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport offers self-parking and valet parking. Self-parking is $6 up to 1 hour, $12 up to 6 hours, and $24 ($25 as of June 1st, 2015) for 6+ hours. Valet parking is $10 up to 1 hour, $18 up to 6 hours, and $28 ($30 as of June 1st, 2015) for 6+ hours. For oversized vehicles, the rate will be $40, with $20 per additional axle.
Park, Stay ‘n Fly Package
Flexible and convenient, our Park, Stay ‘n Fly Package is the perfect solution for fly-in, fly-out meetings. This San Francisco parking package includes accommodations and up to 10 days of covered parking for your vehicle.
- Valet Parking: $28 for overnight ($30 as of June 1st, 2015)
- Self-parking: $24 for overnight ($25 as of June 1st, 2015)
- Valet parking for vehicles over 6’4”
- Parking for RVs/trailers is $36 per night
- Park long-term with Park, Stay ‘n Fly Package
Please note hotel parking garage elevator is going through a modernization process between May 11 through June 22. During this period, guests may take the stairs to go down to the ground level or walk up to the 4th floor bridge and walk across to the hotel.