Welcome to a place to convene and connect. We At Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport, we anticipate your needs and provide state-of-the-art amenities to enhance your stay at our award-winning hotel near Burlingame and Millbrae CA. Take advantage of our 24- hour business center, Fast Board™, 24 hour StayFit™ Fitness Center, extensive indoor and outdoor meeting and event facilities, and recently renovated guestrooms. Relax in our lush, 10-story atrium while enjoying flavorful restaurants and engaging lounges. Check your SFO flight status on the electronic message boards conveniently displayed for travelers. If there’s time, hop on the complimentary trolley to visit nearby Burlingame. Allow our experienced concierge and staff to assist you during your stay at Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport, to ensure the most enjoyable visit possible.
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport is proud to be named #4 on the Skytrax list of best airport hotels in North America for 2011. Click here to learn more.
Find details of our complimentary San Francisco International Airport shuttle service and Park Stay ‘n Fly Package here.
Contact our knowledgeable concierge to seek recommendations or book activities, dining or entertainment reservations prior to your arrival.
You may also interact with the Hyatt Concierge on Twitter@HyattConcierge.
- 789 recently-renovated guestrooms with 26 luxurious suites
- Business Plan and Regency Club Rooms
- Hyatt Grand Beds™
- Deluxe bath with pampering Portico products
- Complimentary Shuttle to SFO Airport
- Electronic flight status updates in the lobby
- Free trolley to downtown Burlingame
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- Knuckles Historical Sports Bar
- Swiftwater Cafe & Deli
- Sunday Champagne jazz brunch
- 24 hour StayFit™ gym / Fitness Concierge
- Heated outdoor pool & whirlpool
- Yoga Away™
- Bayside jogging & bike path
- Meetings & Conventions Gold Key Award Winner
- Over 52,000 Square Feet of Function Space
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Restaurant /in-room dining menus in Braille
- Roll-in showers
- Elevated toilet
- Extended shower hose
- Bathtub bench and grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible: doors, sink/vanity and towel racks, climate controls, peepholes, and closet poles
- Internet access with printers
- Copy services in black and white and color
- Computers available for use (first 15 minutes complimentary for hotel guests)
- Facsimile services
- Shipping services and supplies
Our business center kiosks are located in the several areas of our San Francisco hotel lobby and Atrium, adjacent to the registration desk, events spaces and our restaurants.
Looking for some added perks during your stay?
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport offers makes available Business Plan and Regency Club guestrooms especially for executive travelers needing special business services. Enjoy upgrades that add value to your San Francisco stay with the potential to increase work productivity while on the road. Included: a daily complimentary buffet breakfast, fax/printer/copy machine in your hotel room, and an exclusive lounge featuring snacks and hors d’oeuvres. Ask about Regency Club accommodations today. with upgraded amenities to help you remain productive while traveling. Enjoy specially selected features such as complimentary breakfast buffet and in-room fax/printer/copier in our Business Plan rooms and a private lounge serving complimentary breakfast, snacks and hors d'oeuvres, with our Regency Club accommodations.
Map & Directions
- From San Francisco International Airport (2 miles):
Take 101 South toward San Jose. Exit Millbrae Ave. Turn left on Millbrae Ave. Turn right at the second stoplight onto Bayshore Hwy. Proceed through 4 stoplights. Our SFO airport hotel in Burlingame, California is on the right- hand side.
- From Oakland Airport (approximately 30 miles) and Points East:
Take I-880 South toward San Jose. Merge onto CA-92 W toward San Mateo Br. Merge onto US-101 N toward San Francisco to the Broadway Exit. Take the Airport Blvd ramp toward Bayshore Blvd, then turn left onto Bayshore Hwy to our SFO airport lodging in Burlingame.
- From San Jose Airport (approximately 30 miles) and Points South:
Take 101 North to the Broadway Exit. Take the Airport Blvd ramp toward Bayshore Blvd, then turn left onto Bayshore Hwy to our hotel.
- 24-hour Business Center
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Complimentary 24-hour Burlingame Trolley
- Complimentary 24-hour Shuttle Service to BART & SFO
- Covered self and valet parking
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in and check-out with our kiosk terminals
- Fast Board™, check on to your flight and print your boarding pass
- Gift Shop
- Hertz Car Rental
- Laundry and dry cleaning valet
- Multilingual staff
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Soda and ice machines on every floor
- Turndown service available upon request
- Video Check-out, account review and messaging
- Web Check-In
$6 for first hour, $12 for hours 2-6, $24 for over six hours
- Valet Parking:
$9.00 up to four hours
$15.00 four to 10 hours
All rates include in / out privileges. Valet parking is available for vehicles over 6’4”. Parking for RV’s or trailers is a flat rate of $36 per night, based upon space availability.
We Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport do not offer long-term parking, unless booked with a Park, Stay and Fly package.
- Downtown Burlingame Shopping District (Distance from hotel, 1.5 miles)
- Hillsdale Shopping Center (Distance from hotel, 5 miles)
- Stonestown Galleria (Distance from hotel, 11 miles)
- Stanford Shopping Center (Distance from hotel, 15 miles)
- Union Square, Downtown San Francisco (Distance from hotel, 15 miles)
Click here for more information about these offsite shopping locations.
To/From San Francisco Airport:
- Complimentary Shuttle: The Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport complimentary shuttle is available every day, 24 hours a day and runs every 10 to 15 minutes. From San Francisco International Airport (SFO), take your luggage to the Departures Level, center island, and look for the area marked "Hotel Shuttle." The shuttle is a large bus marked "Hyatt Regency and Marriott".
- For arrivals from 12:00a.m. - 4:46a.m.: Free shuttles pick up for Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport every 30 minutes.
To Downtown San Francisco:
- Grand Limousine: is the exclusive provider for our hotel near San Francisco International Airport. Our Guest Service Staff can make arrangements for guests.
- BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit): Take the complimentary Hyatt Shuttle Bus to and from SFO Airport International Terminal to connect with BART. Cost fromfrom the station to downtown San Francisco is approximately $8.10 one-way.
- SFO Airporter shuttle: Service is offered between SFO Int'l Airport and the Embarcadero or Union Square in San Francisco. Take the complimentary Shuttle Bus to and from SFO Airport to connect with Airporter. Cost is $10.00 one-way, $15.00 round trip.
- Taxi: Service from the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport to downtown takes approximately 30 minutes, with a cost of $45.00-$55.00 each way.
- Town Car Service: Service from the Hyatt to downtown takes approximately 25 minutes, with an estimated cost of $55.00 plus 20% gratuity.
- Public Bus: Bus #7B will pick- up in front of the hotel. The ride will take approximately one Hourhour, and cost $1.50. The bus will also pick-up at SFO Airport, which will take 35 minutes and cost $2.50.
- Local Transit System: Sam Trans will get you from Burlingame to San Francisco at a cost of $4.00 for adults and $2.00 for youth and seniors.
Trains: Caltrain operates weekday trains between San Francisco and San Jose, with commute-hour service to Gilroy. Weekend service is offered from San Francisco to San Jose. Caltrain station is five minutes from the Hyatt hotel.
- Trolley Service: Daily free trolley service is available from Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport to downtown Burlingame.
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions.
To participate in the pet program:
Inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.
Ask for a referral to a reputable kennel if the Hyatt hotel you are visiting does not offer dog-friendly rooms. All exempt properties have these on file.
Keep in mind, only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.
Rates are as follows:
- Up to six nights — $100 per stay
- Seven to 30 nights — $100 additional deep cleaning fee
- 30 or more nights a fee will be assessed at the hotel’s discretion
Make a Reservation
Check-in Time: 3:00 p.m.
Check-out Time: 12 noon
CA Green Lodging Program
Go Green!! Save the environment and reduce carbon footprints when you stay at Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport.
Groundbreaking Children's Menu
“FOR KIDS BY KIDS” MENU NOW AVAILABLE, INCLUDING THREE-COURSE ORGANIC MENU DEVELOPED BY ALICE WATERS
Group Bill - Real-Time Tracking for Meeting Planners
HYATTS OF SAN FRANCISCO OFFER REAL TIME TRACKING FOR MEETING PLANNERS WITH THE LAUNCH OF GROUP BILL
Take a Video Tour of Our Hotel
Visualize yourself at our convenient SFO hotel.
Want to book your transportation?Take the stress out of travel and allow us to book your transportation.
Book Now or call 650 347 1234