Hotel San Francisco Airport
Welcome to a place to convene and connect. At Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport, we anticipate your needs and provide state-of-the-art amenities to enhance your stay. Take advantage of our 24-hour business center, state-of-the-art StayFit™ Gym, and extensive meeting and event facilities. Our convenient Hyatt Fast Board™ allows you to check-in for your flight right from our hotel lobby.
Relax in our 10-story light-filled atrium while enjoying wonderful restaurants and dynamic lounges. Check your flight status on the electronic message boards. If there’s time, hop aboard the complimentary trolley to get around Burlingame and see the local sights. Allow our experienced staff to personalize your experience with extra pillows and or a coffeepot so we can make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Choose our Park, Stay ‘n Fly Package for fly-in, fly-out meetings. Share and stimulate ideas in over 54,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space. Our experienced associates will expertly manage all the details for your meeting or social gathering. Don’t forget to interact with the Hyatt Concierge on Twitter @HyattConcierge for recommendations and reservations prior to your arrival.
Welcome to a place to convene and connect. At Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport, our extensive hotel amenities are designed to make every stay and gathering comfortable and productive.
Our award-winning hotel fuses spaces to think with places to get away and relax. Share experiences and ideas in over 54,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, and re-energize in our 24-hour StayFit™ Gym.
- 789 spacious guestrooms, 26 luxurious suites
- In-room refrigerators for convenience
- Business Plan and Regency Club Rooms
- Signature Hyatt Grand Beds™
- Deluxe KenetMD™ bath products
- Complimentary Shuttle to SFO Airport
- Electronic flight status updates in the lobby
- Free trolley to downtown Burlingame
- Check-in for flight via Hyatt Fast Board™
- Knuckles Historical Sports Bar
- Swiftwater Café for outdoor dining
- Sunday Champagne Jazz Brunch
- 24-hour StayFit™ Gym
- Heated outdoor pool and whirlpool
- Bayside jogging and bike path maps
- Won Meetings & Conventions Gold Key Award
- Over 54,000 square feet of event space
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Restaurant /in-room dining menus in Braille
- Roll-in showers
- Elevated toilet
- Extended shower hose
- Bathtub bench and grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible: doors, sink/vanity and towel racks, climate controls, peepholes, and closet poles
- Internet access with printers
- Copy services in black and white and color
- Computers available for use (first 15 minutes complimentary for hotel guests)
- Facsimile services
- Shipping services and supplies
Our business center kiosks are located in the several areas of our San Francisco hotel lobby and Atrium, adjacent to the registration desk, events spaces and our restaurants.
Looking for some added perks during your stay?
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport offers available Business Plan and Regency Club guestrooms especially for executive travelers needing special business services. Enjoy upgrades that add value to your San Francisco stay with the potential to increase work productivity while on the road. Business Plan guestroom includes: a daily complimentary buffet breakfast, morning newspaper, one liter of bottled water per day and one shirt or blouse pressing. Exclusive access to Regency Club Lounge featuring snacks and hors d’oeuvres and a dedicated fitness center is available for Regency Club guests. Call us at 1.650.347.1234 for more information about these accommodations today.
Map & Directions
Located on the Bay Area peninsula, Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport is a luxury hotel near San Francisco Airport (SFO). Our complimentary shuttle offers transportation to and from SFO and Silicon Valley daily.
From San Francisco International Airport (2 miles) - Take 101 South toward San Jose. Exit Millbrae Ave. Turn left on Millbrae Ave. Turn right at the second stoplight onto Bayshore Hwy. Proceed through 4 stoplights. Our hotel is on the right side.
From Oakland Airport (30 miles) and East - Take I-880 South toward San Jose. Merge onto CA-92 W toward San Mateo Br. Merge onto US-101 N toward San Francisco to the Broadway Exit. Take the Airport Blvd ramp toward Bayshore Blvd, then turn left onto Bayshore Hwy to our hotel.
From San Jose Airport (30 miles) and South - Take 101 North to the Broadway Exit. Take the Airport Blvd ramp toward Bayshore Blvd, and turn left onto Bayshore Hwy. to our hotel.
- 24-hour Business Center
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Complimentary wireless internet in the guestrooms and public spaces (excludes meeting rooms and private event spaces)
- Complimentary 24-hour Burlingame Trolley
- Complimentary 24-hour Shuttle Service to BART & SFO
- Covered self and valet parking
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in and check-out with our kiosk terminals
- Fast Board™, check on to your flight and print your boarding pass
- Gift Shop
- Hertz Car Rental
- Laundry and dry cleaning valet
- Multilingual staff
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Soda and ice machines on every floor
- Turndown service available upon request
- Video Check-out, account review and messaging
- Web Check-In
Park, Stay ‘n Fly Package
Flexible and convenient, our Park, Stay ‘n Fly Package is the perfect solution for fly-in, fly-out meetings. This San Francisco parking package includes accommodations and up to 10 days of covered parking for your vehicle.
- Valet Parking: $28 for overnight ($30 as of June 1st, 2015)
- Self-parking: $24 for overnight ($25 as of June 1st, 2015)
- Valet parking for vehicles over 6’4”
- Parking for RVs/trailers is $36 per night
- Park long-term with Park, Stay ‘n Fly Package
- Downtown Burlingame Shopping District (Distance from hotel, 1.5 miles)
- Hillsdale Shopping Center (Distance from hotel, 5 miles)
- Stonestown Galleria (Distance from hotel, 11 miles)
- Stanford Shopping Center (Distance from hotel, 15 miles)
- Union Square, Downtown San Francisco (Distance from hotel, 15 miles)
Click here for more information about these offsite shopping locations.
Public transportation is everywhere in San Francisco. From the Cable Cars to BART trains, it’s easy to see the sights of the Bay Area via local transit, including the free trolley to downtown Burlingame.
Complimentary San Francisco Airport Shuttle
Arrivals and departures are a breeze with our complimentary San Francisco airport shuttle. Our 24-hour shuttle runs every 10 to 15 minutes to and from San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
- Complimentary airport shuttle
- Taxi and town car service
- Local area transit available
- Daily free trolley service
To/From San Francisco Airport (SFO):
- Complimentary Hotel Shuttle: Our hotel’s complimentary shuttle runs every 10-15 minutes. From SFO, take your luggage to the Departures Level, center island, and look for the area marked "Hotel Shuttle." The shuttle bus is marked "Hyatt Regency and Marriott.” For arrivals and departures between 12:00 a.m. and 4:46a.m., free shuttles pick up guests every 30 minutes.
To Downtown San Francisco:
- Grand Limousine: is the exclusive provider for our hotel near San Francisco International Airport. Our Guest Service Staff can make arrangements.
- Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART): Take the complimentary Hyatt Shuttle Bus to/from SFO’s International Terminal to connect with BART. Approximate cost from the station to downtown SF is $8.65 one-way.
- SFO SuperShuttle: Service is offered between SFO and Embarcadero or Union Square. Take the complimentary hotel shuttle to/from SFO to connect with SuperShuttle. $17.00 one-way.
- Taxi: Service from our hotel to downtown takes approximately 30 minutes, with an approximate cost of $45.00-$55.00 each way.
- Town Car Service: Service from our hotel to downtown takes approximately 25 minutes, with an estimated cost of $55.00 plus 20% gratuity.
- Public Bus: Bus #7B will pick-up guests in front of our hotel. The ride will take approximately one hour and costs $1.50. The bus will also pick up at SFO, which will take 35 minutes and cost $2.50.
- SamTrans: Service from Burlingame to San Francisco for $5.00 (adults) and $2.50 (youth and seniors).
- Caltrain: Weekday train service between San Francisco and San Jose, with commute-hour service to Gilroy. Weekend service is offered from San Francisco to San Jose. Caltrain station is 5 minutes from our hotel.
To Downtown Burlingame:
- Trolley Service: Daily free trolley service is available from our hotel to downtown Burlingame.
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions.
To participate in the pet program:
Inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.
Ask for a referral to a reputable kennel if the Hyatt hotel you are visiting does not offer dog-friendly rooms. All exempt properties have these on file.
Keep in mind, only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.
Rates are as follows:
- Up to six nights — $100 per stay
- Seven to 30 nights — $100 additional deep cleaning fee
- 30 or more nights a fee will be assessed at the hotel’s discretion
Check-in Time: 3:00 p.m.
Check-out Time: 12 noon
More Rewarding Meetings at Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
Book a meeting for June, July, August or September 2015, and choose from a great variety of rewards based upon the number of room nights booked on peak.
The Hyatt Experience
Hyatt Has It. We recognize the dilemmas that women face while traveling or working away from home and how traveling light is not always an option. Our goal is to simplify your travel experience.
CA Green Lodging Program
Go Green!! Save the environment and reduce carbon footprints when you stay at Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport.
Check out all the exciting events in San Francisco in and around our hotel.
Book Now or call 650 347 1234