Sausalito / Tiburon
These two quaint towns across the Golden Gate Bridge, just north of San Francisco are delightful places to spend a relaxing day of wandering among the shops and taking in the views of the bay and city. Ferries run daily from Fisherman’s Wharf and the Embarcadero.
- Sausalito – Stroll along the waterfront - often compared to the French Riviera – enjoy a delicious cup of coffee or your favorite wine in an open-air cafe, or browse the many art galleries of this charming city. The Bay Area Discover Museum offers interactive displays for the entire family, and there are many well-groomed hiking and biking trails for nature lovers.
- Tiburon – Main Street and Ark Row are two of this historic area’s most picturesque streets, with views of the town’s restored buildings. Shop for fine arts and crafts or visit the local winery for unusual gifts. Don’t miss the Richardson Bay Audubon Center or a hike to the top of Mt. Livermore for views of Marin County, San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge.
- San Francisco Sightseeing
- San Francisco's Fame 49 Mile Scenic Drive
- BART Shuttle to San Francisco
- Professional Sporting Events
- Area Museums
- Bay Area Family Activities
- Local Collegiate Sports
- California Wine Country
- Local Colleges and Universities
- Sausalito / Tiburon
- Explore Burlingame
- Monterey / Carmel-by-the-Sea
Make a Reservation