Known as "The City of Trees", this charming community offers a host of activities for visitors. The complimentary Burlingame Trolley runs seven days a week from 12:00 noon to 9:45 p.m., and until 11:15 p.m. on Friday, Saturday and holidays. The shuttle will pick you up and delivery back right to our hotel lobby.
- Stroll through the main streets of town to shop in a mix of stores ranging from well-known retailers such as Ann Taylor, Pottery Barn, GAP and more to unique, one-of-a-kind stores
- Take a break to enjoy a drink in one of the many outdoor cafes and restaurants, or grab some food to go and relax during a picnic on the shores of the San Francisco Bay
- Ride a bike, jog or take a leisurely walk along the many paths along the shore and all around the city
- Visit the fascinating Burlingame Museum of Pez Memorabilia and the Classic Toy Museumor a trip down memory lane. Both are located at 214 California Drive, tel: 650-347-2301.
- View the classic Victorian architecture of many of Burlingame’s homes and buildings.
- San Francisco Sightseeing
- San Francisco's Fame 49 Mile Scenic Drive
- BART Shuttle to San Francisco
- Professional Sporting Events
- Area Museums
- Bay Area Family Activities
- Local Collegiate Sports
- California Wine Country
- Local Colleges and Universities
- Sausalito / Tiburon
- Explore Burlingame
- Monterey / Carmel-by-the-Sea
Make a Reservation